#2016



This place had been laying dormant too long for it's own good, I hope it won't stay like this forever. As much as I want to write often, my train of thoughts won't ever let it happen because, inspiration don't come by as often as the cats outside my house.

Well I just want to write this as a mark for the coming of 2016, not a resolution post for I don't follow resolutions. I allow myself to make mistakes and learn. I love to make lists and admire my own penmanship, but never have I ever remember them and try do accomplish them one by one. I'm too messy a person to do that, not that I am very proud of it, but to be honest, I am that kind of person who writes lists and misplace them -- that's how horrible I am. However, I, at some extent, have tried to be a wee bit organized, and I think it helped a little.

As the number of candles keep on increasing on my birthday cake, I can't help to be excited to grow up, for some reason. I can't wait to learn what I can learn. I have thought of a few ways help myself to be less depressed and I can't wait to prove to myself that it works. I want to love myself more and I know that as I grow up I will care less about appearance. I want to understand more things. There are so many reasons for me to want to grow up! It's not a matter of growing up and moving out and staying alone, or the ability to earn my own keep. For me, It's the capability to learn more, and grow in personality. I am so very excited to see myself being upgraded to a more matured version of myself! (I'll make sure I do that)

I'm so blessed to be able to sit here and write. I'm so blessed to be alive and healthy, and come to think of it, I am capable of loving. I can love all I want, and spread them if I like! Because love is limitless and forever growing.

Sorry for this sappy post.

Love,
Sarah Coming Soon


0 comments :

Post a Comment