Morning Walk (photo diary)


There are so many things to do with my boyfriend but one of my favorites is always to have a morning walk with him at the park. Although it always requires some coercion (he's so not a morning person), I always make sure that he goes with me.

Today I decided to bring my phone along to take some pictures just because I felt like it, and the results didn't fail me. I edited them and they all seem okay to me, that's why I have decided to share it over here.

A random leaf that I chose on the grass.

A secret path.


                       Me running.

Flowers.

Boyfriend working out.

And I cooked breakfast after that. Too bad I didn't take a nice picture of the matcha pancakes that I made, they're so nice, (the taste was just right, they were neither too sweet nor bitter, but I decreased the amount of sugar to 1 1/2 tablespoon) click here for the recipe.

I cooked the eggs under slow fire for a few minutes and got the smooth texture that I wanted, and I am really glad. (I don't really like the crip edges like the typical sunny side up).

'Twas a great day. :)



0 comments :

Post a Comment