How to silently avoid a matchmaking

I am taking advantage of the fact that no one reads my blog to write this post. Because if anyone reads this, i'll be doomed.

I've already removed the blog URL from my facebook account. I'll tell you why now.

I was having a conversation with a patient of the dental clinic that i am working with, and i just happened to ask about her daughter, which coincidentally was my sister's former classmate, and then the conversation just went on until she mentioned her son. and BAM, she decided to introduce me to his son.

I couldn't describe it properly, partially because i'm not very good at writing, and also because of the fact that i am irritated (really!)

I do not wish to offend anyone, thus I decided to do some stupid things (in which i really did!) with my facebook account.



 #1 I lied about my relationship. LOL. It was with my sister. Will people think that i'm a gay? I hope so. XD
People who know me will understand, this i am sure.

 #2 I wrote about how hot Jamie Dornan is. Yes i'm trying to let people know that i have my eyes on handsome guys.


#3 I pretend to be shallow.Although i doubt anyone would read it. But I do intend to marry a french guy. REALLY.


I mean, what could be more stupid than this.XD

I know i shouldn't take it seriously, because she might me joking, but these are just safety precautions just in case his son decides to add me on facebook, because she already added me)
She is really kind, and judging by her description of her son, he might be a very good guy.But i'm just not interested.

My dream is to marry a french guy.

So, tell me if you happen to be a french guy who stumbles upon this blog will you? *wink*











0 comments :

Post a Comment