Hopes and Dreams - a clichéd title and a slight digression.

I'm back!!! from nowhere.
It's has come to the time that i finally have the mood to blog again.
and this time i might be able to add some big words considering my language skill has improved a lot, since i started working.
I really don't know how this happened, but it just happened. I mean the improvement :D ( i wanted to add an adjective for the word 'improvement', but i just can't think of a word.)
anyway....

Time really flies. My last blog entry was in August. This explains my extremely poor viewership ( another attempt to add an adjective, but...) BAH! Who cares about viewership?!?

I DO

forget it.

Lets focus on the theme today.

i understand that this title will not attract any viewers.

OH FORGEDDIT!!!

back to the title.

Hopes and Dreams.

Let's change the title. Yea? NO!

Okay...

Sometimes ago, i was still a lost kid, who didn't know what to do. Yea i think in one of my posts i mentioned it, my ambition transitioned (did i use this right?) from one to another. Till now i still wish i could grow taller, that way i could become a pilot. I've always wanted to do something more masculine, albeit being so girlish.

But now, I've finally settled down. I've decided that i want to be a dentist. ( Oh don't tell me that the number of  dentists will be rapidly increasing, and don't scare me with the numbers and statistics. I can tell you the same thing happens to lawyer, accountant, psychologist, physician... you name it! oh yeah and IT! )

For your information i am a really religious person ( not that i am a fanatic ), because i will be mentioning GOD quite a lot XD. But please DO continue reading since i am not here to propagate anything. Just writing for my own sake.

So not long time ago a bungalow across the road which happened to be a show house was rented (or bought? Sorry Doctor i seriously don't know. ) by a dental group (obvious enough ) and transformed it into a dental clinic.

It didn't occur to me that i would have something to do with that clinic since i wasn't a dental clinic going person. Before this i brushed my own teeth, i didn't event go for scaling and polishing, don't even mention dental checkups (what a shame, this is the truth ). I didn't even set my eyes on that direction. By that time I've already considered doing dentistry, but i was then a spoiled brat who thought money could do everything.

But something happened, and it has changed my life.

I went to see my College's university placement officer and asked for her opinion, and thank God ( Seriously THANK GOD ) she asked me to at least try working with some clinic, and i DID.

Boy it was tough job. I mean, i get to wear ugly colored scrubs which some people might think it's cool, but it was tough, is tough, and will forever be tough. I am adamant  ( lousy attempt on vocabs ) that i will have the same opinion even after i become a dentist ( I know being a dentist is even tougher ).

Ironically, i even started to have bruxism ( teeth grinding if  you're wondering ). The stress is killing me. I have hinted resignation for numerous times but to no avail.

BUT... :D

I have learnt a lot. I will not list down what i have learnt because it is seriously, A . LOT.

Dental students be jealoussss!! XD

(But when i come to think of it again they are just some basic stuff so dental students i take back my words.)

Nevertheless, i realized the purpose of the dental clinic being here, opposite my house. ( Who are you? So high and mighty? LOL )

It is a tool ( a tool? seriously? who are you to say so? ) of GOD ( excuse me :) ) to guide me, to my success.
Now i know i will be someone eminent in the dental field. You will hear my name, you will read on the newspapers that a female dental magnate is doing something magnificent ( any word suggestions? Can't think of any ).

It is merely a hope, or a dream of mine. So bear with it.






yes, a beary lame pun intended...

In the end, i am still a dental assistant, still an aspiring dentist... nowhere near the title yet.
So please pray for me.
PLEASE do pray for me so that i'll be accepted by any universities that i apply to.

and i thereby attach two favorite picture of mine during work, for your amusement.

A picture taken from the balcony of the building in which our Cyberjaya branch is located.

A farewell picture of Jenny ( my dear friend ), Dr. Phillip ( a very good dentist who left for Australia)  and I



Kicks and Punches,

Sarah.









0 comments :

Post a Comment