Endless possibilities

I thereby announce that my one and a half year college life has already ended.(Well actually it's already been a few weeks)
I decided to give myself a gap year, to take a very long break, before entering university,
and to think, really think of what to do in the future.

Honestly, i like a lot of things.
I seriously think that i could anything, i'm versatile, haha.
That's the problem.
I have done lots of aptitude tests, and the results are far from what i expected
Thus, i decided that i should figure it out by myself, and also, leave the rest to God.

I've made a list of what i might do (don't laugh)

1.Get married.

(i do not own this picture.This picture was taken by Ruby Yeo )
That's a wedding, in Satorini, Greece.
I know, i know. I'm only 19, but somehow very desperate to get married,
if only there's someone who's brave enough to love someone like me.

2. Become a doctor

Actually i wanted to cut my head and paste it on the picture because i'm a great deal prettier than her.
Sad to say i'm not really good at it, and it's 12:12 a.m. right now, i'm really tired to do that.
Yes I've always wanted to become a doctor without borders, that's my ultimate goal.I'll become one if everything goes with my plan.

3. Become a dentist
uhmm... no picture for this. I tried to Google "Female Dentist", but what i got was lots of pictures with patients opening their mouth.
My mom WANTS me to become a dentist. It's not a bad option, i might consider it if i have a change of heart.

4. Architect
This amazing Art House was designed by New York designer Tom Fruin and has been located alongside the water on a plaza in Copenhagen.
I copied that sentence from a website where i found this amazing picture, haha, Google it if you're curious.
Weird right? Out of a sudden, architecture?
Have i mentioned how much i love art? Did i tell you how much i love stained glass?
If i could, i would design a building with stained glass all over it.
If i could...

5. Singer

This is Priscilla Ahn, my favourite singer-songwriter.
I love to sing and honestly i do not have a bad voice, and i do not want to waste my gift from God.
(Call me vain)

Yes there are endless possibilities, and i do not know what will become of me in the following years.
(actually i have a never-ending list, i might write another post about it ,haha)
Pray for me, would you? *wink*




0 comments :

Post a Comment