Change of heart

this is me(right)
I've cut my hair short.
I've decided to fill my life with optimism.
I've changed my perspective of life.

Tomorrow will be my last day of work. School will be starting soon.
Everything will definitely change into something that is beyond my expectations.
I might need a long time to adapt myself to the co-ed environment.

Despite the fact that i am afraid of guys, i'm actually anticipating the Orientation Day (Don't think that i'm abnormal or whatever, ask a girl school graduate that had spent her high school life only socializing with females and you'll know how terrified we are while facing guys.)
I'm looking forward to wearing non-uniform to SCHOOL.
Can you imagine? I'm actually free from school uniforms! (The situation will be totally different if i were a Japanese student)
Friends ( i doubt that my friends would read my blog, LOL),don't misunderstand(This is for those who mistakenly clicked the link to my blog). I do miss my high school life. I so LOVE my high school friends that i want to call them every single day.

Wow,never have i ever imagined that i will go to a college.
Everything just seems like yesterday......
Yesterday, i suddenly felt a pang of nostalgia and i wished everything will start over again.
I really want to lie in mummy's lap, feel her warmth.
But it's time to face the truth.
I'm already half a grown up i will never ever again become a toddler (well, if you believe in reincarnation, that's a totally different subject.)
I should change my attitude towards everything.
and play the role as a good daughter, responsible student.

before i wrote this i was an irresponsible, unreasonable brat :P

0 comments :

Post a Comment