My twin sister


I would like to talk about my twin sister, Sharon, whom I love so much.
Growing up together, she’s always the obedient one. According to my mother, she cried a little and I cried a lot, and she seldom threw tantrums. Even now, she is always the organized one. She likes to tidy things up, while I am the one who always mess things up
In my family, Sharon is known for her patience and kindness. She is the only one who can stand my teasing, and still love me when I am mean towards her. She is willing to forgive me when I lost her important thing, or took her belongings without permission.
Sharon is always strong from the outside but I know that she isn’t. To have me as a sister is a burden because I always make people cry. That’s why she always cries when she’s alone, either in the bathroom or when everyone is asleep. But I wasn’t asleep. I was always half asleep when she was crying and I feel really really guilty about it.
Besides, she hides her emotions when people compare her with me. People always ask questions such as “Who is smarter.” Or “Who is more academically outstanding.” As a result, she is always self abased, but she is able to put up with it.
In order to make her happier, I promise not to tease her or look down on her ever again, and I too promise that I will treat her nicer and make sure that she always smiles from the heart.

0 comments :

Post a Comment